Please fill out an application or submit a resume here if you are interested in joining our team!
Entry-level position that will require some training (provided). We are a small family-feel company backed by benefits of a larger corporation. This position will require flexibility as well as a desire to learn. Day to day responsibilities include a range of duties including setting up and crating freight shipments, packing samples, handling sheet metal and shop cleanup. Part time to start with potential for full time.
- Building crates – must be comfortable using saws and hand tools.
- Packaging – UPS shipments daily.
- Manufacturing – must be comfortable using/learning to use large machines such as press breaks, slitters, and form rollers.
- Heavy lifting – must be able to lift 50+ lbs, some team lifting.
- This position requires the employee to be on their feet in a shop setting most of the day.
- Forklift – Training available.
- Customer service – limited to load-outs and basic interactions.
- Experience with basic carpentry and/or power tools a plus, not required.
- Forklift experience and/or license a plus, not required.